Introduction > What Is Stress? > Signs of Stress > Dealing with Stress > Long Term Strategies > Resources
Stress is a very common issue that affects almost all of united states at some point in our lives. Learning to determine whenever you are under anxiety, what is stressing you, and various methods for dealing with anxiety can greatly enhance both your psychological and real wellness.
This course offers you some fundamental home elevators stress and some simple strategies for working with anxiety. It is not meant to take the place of advice from a physician or counselor, but it could be the first rung on the ladder in determining how exactly to handle your anxiety and increase your well being.
The index below lists the different parts of this course. To just take the course and find out more about anxiety administration, click on the link at the bottom of the page titled «Begin: course we: what exactly is Stress?» As you continue, each element of the program will connect to the next section at the end for the web page.
When you yourself have any questions about this program, about anxiety management generally, or about other solutions made available from the Mountain State Centers for Independent Living, contact the guts nearest you.
Note: the info and advice in these courses will never be meant to substitute for advice from a tuned physician, medical worker, or counselor. Before you begin any brand new workout, diet, or life style changes it is usually best to consult your primary care provider.
- Class We — What Exactly Is Stress?
- What Is Stress?
- What Causes Stress?
- Exactly How Does Stress Affect You?
- Good Stress Versus Bad Stress
- You aren't Alone: typical details about Stress
- Test: What Is Stress?
- Class II — bodily and Mental Signs of Stress
- bodily and Mental symptoms of Short-term Stress
- Physical and Mental indications of Long-term Stress
- Take the worries Test: have you been Stressed?
- Class III — coping with Stress: Physical techniques
- Yes, I'm Stressed — 'Assistance!'
- Quick Fixes to bodily Effects of Stress
- Make alterations in Your Life
- Leading a More Stress-free Lifestyle
- Class IV — coping with Stress: long-lasting and Mental techniques
- Test: Dealing with Stress — Long-Term and Mental Strategies
- Prepare Yourself
- Long-term approaches for coping with Stress
- You Are Not to Blame: Some Stresses can not be Avoided
- Conclusion and Finding More Help
- Tools and Resources
- Organize your self!
- Stress Management Plan
Begin: Class We: What Is Stress?
Services | Resource Database | Techniques Training Online
Contact United States | Residence